PortalHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Every one still on holydays or what ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Every one still on holydays or what ??   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

well i thought after christmas and stuff most of AST members will come back and play but i guess i'm wrong
the only 1 i saw was brother and bensam80 and twisted so where the hell is the other members ??
We are supose to be more than 4 !! right ?? !!
By the way i post something about the G.P.F error we've got in Vegas 2 and most of u guy should go and do it
if you have time of course
hope to see more than 1 or 2 members back on vent and games
Let's see how many will reply to this !! blblblblblblbl

ps: Im not included AST BROTHER_ADMIRAL cause i know why he can't be online
and there's nothing personal in what i wrote , i jut wanna know where's every buddy. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AST-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Every one still on holydays or what ??   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Your lucky, I havn't seen anyone on Vegas, when I've been able to get on. Did see you on Vent last night but I wasn't on B/Band so didn't bother talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every one still on holydays or what ??   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 am

np tron, let us know when u have a better connection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every one still on holydays or what ??   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 am

Well said frenchy my thoughts exactly... the holidays should be well and truly over now so anyone not able to get on should contact our admins or at least post it on the site.
we will be having a meeting soon to evaluate where we are at with new games and ideas, but no date has been set as of yet. We need to regroup and get all members communicating
so we can get back to the way things were before christmas, so please let us know asap. Hoping to see u all gaming in the new year!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every one still on holydays or what ??   

Back to top Go down

Every one still on holydays or what ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Swat Team :: General Site Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: