PortalHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PICTURE TOPIC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: PICTURE TOPIC.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 am

Before i started playing Rainbow 6 vegas 2, i played another game, lord of the rings battle for middle earth, i played for 2 years, i became rank one on the 1vs1 ladder and rank 3 as my highest on the 2v2 ladder, 3v3 and 4v4 were not involved in the ranking system, (dammit couldnt crack those fuckers) but back to my point, i met and spoke with alot of players from this game, on TeamSpeak and other communication programs, then there was www.gamereplays.org this website i used by gamers all over the world, unfortunatley rainbow 6 isnt a choice of the gaming forums there, but the site is big, having over 200,000 registered users, in the bfme (battle for middle earth) section, i myself made a picture topic, and sure enough within days of the topic being posted people were posting there pictures, the picture topic consists of 40-50~ pictures of gamers, the reason this topic was made, was because, people wanted to see who was behind that computer.

So after that hell long discussion above, do you think that Australian Swat Team are man enough for a picture topic?
my only worry is that Brother will feel the need to start Strokin his small baby snake wen he see's our sexy pictures.

Its your choice, i am willing to post my picture first as i made the idea, but i would like feedback first, if the majority of the clan doesnt want to do it, then no worries.

This is the official link to my Picture topic in the Bfme section of gamereplays.org
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=512321

i am UnWanted... lol couldnt think of another name, but as you can see the topic got alot of pictures, wen i made this topic, i used my PrO skillZ to keep all pictures in the first post :PPP have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE TOPIC.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Yeah thats a great idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE TOPIC.   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 am

nice picture in your profile, but thats not what i had in mind, although good thinking Tj, i had in mind a topic where u all post ur pictures, then we make some kind of folder that can be opened on the site or something..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE TOPIC.   

Back to top Go down

PICTURE TOPIC.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1